We have a large laboratory available to run tests in-house. This allows us to get test results in as little as 15-20 minutes. Our Idexx Vet lab station includes several machines capable of running a variety of tests.
- Catalyst Dx
- The catalyst has the ability to check 10-17 individual clips
- This machine monitors kidney, liver, glucose, and pancreatic function.
- We can use the catalyst to track fuctosamine for diabetes management.
- The catalyst can also measure phenobarbital levels for seizure management.
- New! The catalyst can run a urine P:C ratio to detect early renal failure.
- Procyte Dx
- The procyte is the newest state-of-the art machine for complete blood counts/
- The procyte analyzes blood and fluid composition including red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets.
- We can use the procyte to check for anemia and infections.
- Snapshot Dx
- The snapshot runs individualized tests to screen for various diseases and conditions.
- This machine allows us to test for exposure to tick borne diseases such as Lymes, Ehrlicia, and Anaplasma.
- The snapshot can assess thyroid hormone levels.
- We can use the snapshot to screen for feline leukemia and FIV in cats.
- Coag Dx
- This machine allows us to test for D-con and wafarin rat poisoning.
- UA Analyser
- The UA analyzes the composition of urine samples. This allows us to screen for urinary tract infections, crystals, and bladder stones.
- Fecal Screens
- Our technicians can analyze fecal samples in-house to screen for common intestinal parasites. We also have the ability to send the sample to Idexx for additional screening if necessary.
- Reference Laboratories
- When we cannot run a sample in-house, we send it to Idexx or Marshfield labs- usually with results in 24 hours.